Getting to know each other is one of the funnest parts about a relationship. It’s fresh, it’s new, it’s exciting! To be in a healthy, happy relationship, the two of you should know a good deal about the other person. You can not fully love or appreciate somebody without knowing them. Here is a list of questions that you should be able to answer about your partner and if not, you should find out the answers. (Note that these questions are not in order of importance, because they are all important questions).
1. What is a general outline you have about your future?
2. How do you feel about opposite sex friends?
3. What is your favorite child hood memory?
4. What is your favorite food?
5. What are your goals?
6. Describe me as you would to another person.
7. Do you masturbate?
8. If you caught a friend’s partner cheating, would you tell them?
9. Is there anything that you are self conscious about?
10. Tell me about your first kiss.
11. What are the 5 most important things to you in a relationship?
12. What are ‘deal-breakers’ in a relationship for you?
13. Where would be your ideal place to live?
14. How can you tell I’m mad?
15. Is family important to you?
16. What is your favorite movie?
17. How important are friendships to you?
18. Do you value ‘alone time’?
19. What do you consider ‘flirting’?
20. Are you a jealous person and if so, what makes you jealous?