#STV is committed to keeping the personal details of its visitors and customers private and secure (information is collected and stored in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
We will not sell or share your personal details with unrelated third parties, partners or affiliates, without explicitly asking for your consent in advance.
The type of information we will collect about you includes:
- email address
- First name
- Payment detail
We use the personal information you give us for the following purposes:
- to change and enhance the web site.
- to occasionally email you with details of our products, special promotions, and enhancements. All mailings will contain details on how to unsubscribe. Please note that we will only send email to people who have opted in to receive it and where we are replying to an email query.
- Lowering credit risk and fraud protection may result in information disclosure.
- to conduct anonymous and aggregate research into a) the way our web site is used and b) the purchasing patterns of our customers.
- Legal requirements may mean a sharing of your information.
We may use technology to track the patterns of behavior of visitors to our site. This can include using a “cookie” which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
Third Party Advertisement